For a Friend
So I begin this new adventure for the sake of my English friend so she can know what I am up to. Sadly, I'm not up to anything lately...well, I'm up to my ankles in snow, does that count? I'm up to my neck in laundry and house cleaning, but I'd rather blog right now.
Just had a knock on the door, thought it was someones else thankfully it was not who I thought might show up, not feeling up to visitor's tonight. It was the guy from some Gas company trying to get our business, to lock the price in of the Natural Gas. There is supposed to be a big increase in May...
So Zenah behaved herself, she sat at the top of the steps barking, letting the guy know she was incharge. Funny, when I had to get something, he was kinda quick to close the door when I turned around as we were standing outside...wonder if that had to do with a barking German Shepherd protecting her place?
I'm fighting a sore throat so I don't want to come down with anything...last time I was off work for 5 days, totally lost my voice, not that the husband complained about that...
Going to drink some hot lemon and honey, I'm being good. No yelling at kids at work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home