Mom operation
Okay, just got a phone called from a somewhat panicked mom. She just recieved a phone call herself to tell her she is going in for an operation on Thursday morning. This is to get her hip replaced. She has been on a waiting list and when they saw her in January they put her on an emergency list and they told her she will get a call last minute and she did. I'm very happy as she will be able to go camping this summer without any pain. She will be in a wheelchair for about a month or so, maybe more. I have to go back down to Brampton to pick up their dog as it will be too much for Dad looking after Baron and mom (she can be a little demanding...ha ha). I will go to the Hospital on Thurs. though she has already told me not to, see demanding already...gosh, wonder where I get it from??
Off to figure some things out. Please pray for her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home