Fall Fair




I saw the Mythbusters episode about the skunking, I'm going to put that mixture together but I do not know how much of each. Guess it doesn't really matter as it can't be any worse then she already is.
Went to the Tractor pull.
Norm with the very big pumkins.
We had Church at the Agricultural Building.

2 Comments:
Gee I looked quick at that pumpkin pic and thought it was a little kid...LOL!!!!
yeah a real mature one with a moustache...how funny!
Every time I see that picture, it vaguely reminds me of a scene out of the Vicar of Dibley (English sitcom).
I don't remember whether it is a pumpkin, but there's certainly some large vegetable they were trying to out-grow each other.
After one person shows the size of his, the other walks off dejected.
He then returns with a wheel barrow and whips off the sheet covering it.
"Well bugger me!" remarks the first man.
"Owen, you really must see the vicar about your swearing," says the woman, "It is a big bugger though!"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home