Finally real stuff
Today was great for a change, I dealt with real behaviour, a biting one, a hitter and a liar and a screamer, it can only get better.
Got the fall Fair in Town. Will post some pics.
Getting a new fridge this weekend.
ps. thanks for all your responses, I truly appreciate it. Funny, had only one audience in my head, Mr. Monk, you were thought to be someone who happened to pass by via Hanni, you are a someone, never thought of you as one to read regularly though, who knew?
Later thoughts:
Okay, been thinking. I guess I do not think I write anything worth reading as my life is pretty boring and Hanni wants to know about the boring life I lead, so you guys are a surprise to me.

1 Comments:
"...I dealt with real behaviour, a biting one, a hitter and a liar and a screamer..."
...And that was only the teachers? ;)
I was saying to Ing recently on his blog that I only read blogs I'm interested in. And those boring little details of our lives... That's what makes us ourselves :)
And having an insight into what makes a person, especially a crazy one ;), is a pretty special thing :)
PS. Sorry for late-ish response, but we don't have any 'net access at home at the moment.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home