Last day of Freedom
Monday is coming up quick then I return to work. This is my last day of freedom...so why do I have to go to work everyday? Gosh, today I covered a lot of ground on 4 wheels. Drove to Mississauga to Linen's n Things to pick up the Memory Foam topper for my mother in law(couln't find it at Christmas so bought her a memory foam pillow), bought the last one they had. Decided to drive to TO to put it on her bed for her then back to Orangeville to the Chiropractor's then now driving to pick Norm up from work since I drove him in to work this morning as my car is at the car Doctor's. I think I covered about 250 km today.
We have 2 dogs while my parents are on their way to Florida for 2 weeks.
Okay have to go get the favourite husband.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home