Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The making of a Crazy person

New Day today
I'm off to work amd I'm still feeling sick. I have to be nice today to the kids at work...

Got Bible Study tonight, so will have to read the stuff before hand. Love going to my bible Study, the women are so much fun.

Just got in from walking the doggy, I brought treats for her to reward her for doing her stuff. Hubby has been joining me these last 2 mornings, kinda like it. He was complaining that he was really tired, someone stole the blankets from him and he couldn't sleep as he was so cold. I can't imagine who would steal from him...

Off I go...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So am I allowed to read this?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Coach said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home