In she goes
I spoke with Mom after she had all her tests today at the Hospital. All is well and they are going to go ahead with the Operation. Mom's blood pressure was okay as that was a factor in the Operation as to whether they would or not. She has to be at the Hospital at 6 a.m. and the operation is at 8 a.m. and it will take 3 hrs. Mom said she would be home for Easter Weekend. I took Friday off of work to go to the Hospital with Dad to see Mom. I know my Dad will worry but will keep it all in. Basically they disconnect her leg from her hip and take cut out the old broken down one and put in a new plastic model. It totally grosses me out to even think about it. Yuck!
Just found out Hubby is going away to New Jersey for work next Tuesday, he will be away over night too. hmmm....me and 2 dogs....

1 Comments:
my mother in law had her hip replaced and it has meant the world to her. She can once again do things. She has NO regrets! Scarey yes, but when I see the difference, well worth it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home