Friday, July 14, 2006

Cranky old bag

So couldn't sleep last night. At 2:30 I got up and sat in the living room much to my dog's confusion as to mummy being up so late, think she was glad for the company, though couldn't tell as she went off to sleep. But I think to think she very was happy.
So I wrote in my journal until three then tried again. This is the first time in a week Norm has joined me in my bed, ooppsss, sorry, our bed...he has been snoring so much it has been impossible to sleep. I have been enjoying the comfort of a Queen size bed. Apprently I sleep on an angle taking over the entire bed...who knew? He didn't snore too bad last night so I think he can stay...
So today I have been completley exhausted, not feeling like eating so I began to feel ill, total nausia. I made myself eat dinner. I took some Sweetish Bitter to settle my stomach, slowly feeling better.
Feeling cranky though...watch out Norm.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhaha, at an angle...lol

aww poor you...maybe get a little kip in the day huh?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

All is well kiddo.
I guess I like to sprawl out when I sleep...

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home