Saturday, October 28, 2006

I think I am alive...not sure though

Okay, so looks like and possibely feels like I am still alive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, so long as the Rigor Mortis hasn't set in then, you should be ok ;)

In case you want to check, I decided to think of a few more ways to check whether or not you're alive:
- Ask someone
- If you are unable to ask someone, perhaps this is because they run off screaming when you attempt to ask. This may be a bad sign.
- Have you switched from makeup to spray paint?
- Have you developed a sudden lack of appetite? Have you noticed any other sudden changes? E.g. lack of a pulse, not needing to breath.
- Have you begun ambling around with a slightly dazed look on your face while growling, "Ruhhhhrrrhhh". (Actually, I think I may have this one! ;)
- Have you given Zenah any of your own bones to play with?
- Have you taken to sleeping in a very tiny room located a few feet underground?

If you notice many of these symptoms, I suggest you contact your GP urgently. I think they have pills to fix that sort of thing...

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home