Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's all in a Day

So not much to say...

Still fighting this stupid cold, it's been 3 weeks. Left arm still goes numb but not in any where as much pain.

My focus has been on doing stuff in and around the house. Finally bought curtains after 7 yrs. of being here, when we first moved here my friend made some but they were in terrible shape. I love the new ones. I bought a few cedar trees and planted them yesterday and then I didn't like where I put them so I moved them today and planted the last one I didn't get to yesterday. I need to get some more.

Now we have to get our bathroom done. Our tub is leaking and rusting like crazy so this is a must do. Will hopefully do it over the long weekend in May. Not too sure what to do about showers for a few days. Hopefully it will be warm outside so can use the garden hose. Now to find the bathing suit.
Next job is to get a new shed as ours is falling apart.

Zenah has been going to dog training each week. I am learning so much. She is getting much better thankfully. We are now working on her going into the down position as soon as I give the command.

I took my bicycle in to get the brakes looked at as they squeak.

2 Comments:

Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Hey, you changed your template! :)

How confusing, I thought another blog was back again for a moment ;)

I happened to mention to someone just yesterday (after hearing a car with SQUEEAKY brakes) that I used to have a bicycle with squeaky breaks when I w' young :) (Younger, at least :) ) - I felt so embarassed to ever actually, y'know, use them ;)
SQUUUUUeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeAK! they would go :) I seem to think it was actually both the front tyre and the rear tyre that did it, too.

Actually, I was also in a conversation about sheds yesterday (there was a ponderance as to whether having a shed over a certain size would require planning permission).

Oh man I can ramble on a bit these days :) I swear, I never used to be this bad! :)

Hey how's about a pic of the curtains? :)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Coach said...

LOL, I will post some pictures for you of my new curtains...and the bike without squeaking breaks...

We wil be buying the easy put up yourself shed. Think it is plastic and you slide the pieces in..and I'm not good at puzzles. So frustrating puzzles are and I don't have the patience for them so we will see if we can do it. Instructions say's it will take 4-5 hrs...in my terms, 1-2 days.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home