Thursday, April 05, 2007

Drug free ...somewhat



This is my first day without drugs to reduce the pain I'm in. I'm excited. I am still sore but this is the first day I have felt deminished pain.
Well, I'm in a bit of a fix. I have been looking for a motorcycle and I found one but it is Quebec, like an hour outside of Quebec to be honest. It's a cruiser, Honda Shadow to be exact. The guy has done a lot of work on it, the KM aren't too bad. The drive to get the bike is about 11.5 hrs. We'd stay in Ottawa Thursday night then head out Friday morning along with Murielle as the guy who owns the bike does not speak a lick of English so she will translate for me. The guy is asking a good price for it, he initially said the price was negotiable then I got an email that said the price was firm then I got another email that said the price is most definatly negotiable. I am so confused. Do I drive 11.5 hrs. then have the guy change his mind once I get there? Gas alone will be expensive. I have to decide if it is worth it. The hubby say's it is not and does not want me to go.
And since the one email said "firm" I went looking again and found a bike that is only about 2 hrs. away and the price was "best offer." Same year that I was looking at, a cruiser bike as well. If the guy that is closer accepts my price I will take the one closer though I'd rather have a Honda over a Yamaha.
I also like adventures so going to Quebec would be fun too, seeing Murielle and Bettina would be cool. Bettina said she would come for the ride she said, she is off work that weekend. She works for the Ottawa Police Dept. as a copper. Murielle moved to Ottawa to go Uni. Both of my close friends live in Ottawa for the last 2 yrs. but neither of them have met up. They were both in my wedding party so they like know each other already.
Oh Photos from the weekend Concert. Leigh Nash opened for Jars, she was okay. Need to Breathe was also playing, I liked them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home