I need new brakes...
So I kinda noticed when I was driving to work that I was not stopping so very quickly when I hit the brakes. I went thru an intersection here in town...
Hubby borrowed the car and he told me that I need brakes...so the big clue was when I was driving home about a week after he said to get new brakes and I was cresting a hill at a pretty good clip. There was no snow on the road, roads were slightly damp but nothing serious. When I hit the top of the hill I noticed something on the road, it was actually a flock of wild turkey's (about 10) so I hit my brakes, there were about 4 turkey's right across my path. 3 moved out of the way quite quickly, when I pushed my brake down nothing happened, I continued heading right towards the turkey's, only one was left right in line with the hood ( I was thinking that I was going to get dinner for free). I do think this one turkey was actually trying to play chicken with me or had a bet with his buddies that I would stop, it was then I came to the conclusion that I needed new brakes. I continued barrelling right at that one turkey, then he looked over his shoulder and saw that I wasn't stopping and went airborne to get away from me. I wanted to yell at him "CHICKEN!!" but that seemed rather childish.
So I got new brakes, did I tell ya? ;)

3 Comments:
Turkeys play chicken?
Who knew. ;)
Surprised me too! ha ha ha
what a chicken!!!!!!
brat
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home