Life as they call it
Hey Brat, miss you beyond words...
Okay so Jake left our congregation for another job in Niagara. I read the Annual report back in Oct. last year and I read his comment about the year and red flags caught me. His comment about things being said to him which have caused him to do some real soul searching and he was hurt. He and his family just bought a new house in Aug. last year and by May Jake resigned...so this causes me to think of the why. I love Jake, he is such an amazing Pastor, is he perfect? Do I agree with everything he does? No, but I will stand behind him 100% because he belongs to Christ and is Christ to us, he is our leader and therefore we should have been behind him.
So now my husband is attacked by someone at church and I have about had it. Not everyone is perfect and I would appreciate the perfect one to cast the first stone. Any takers?
I have learned in my proffession not everyone is gonna love you, but we (as one called Christians) are to back each other up when someone is attacking, when the devil comes attacking. So much for forgiveness, go for the blood. Take 'em down at all cost. Good on ya eh.

2 Comments:
Hey i am reading and keeping up with you. I am fine and working hard also andros and me split. Sometimes when you make a plan it kinda goes one way or the other and it went the other...haha... so. I dont have a link for D's page do you have one somewhere if you do stick it in here.
Tell your guy i am praying for him ok and to let the comments go they are not worth it whoever they are. big huge hugs to you two (((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home