Another one
Got the phone call early this morning saying it is a snow day for us. The schools up here are all open, guess the weather is much worse in Brampton then here.
My temp. rose up to 102 last night, I was getting a little worried, then by 10 is was down to 100.8. Hard time sleeping due to a very sore thraot. Not a lot of talking today for me.
My friend Helene took a snow day today too. She came by last night on her way home with some fresh squeezed orange juice for me. Helene is very sweet. Helene was involved in a minor fender bender on Sat. on her way to work. She said she was at fault. I will be taking her car in for an estimate when I am back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home