Getting there
It's getting closer to Christmas, we picked up our tree today. We are going to put it up tomorrow since the weather will be crazy outside so we can't go out and play.
Usually we go to a tree farm and travel all around looking for our Fraser Fur but this year we went to a Greenhouse and they had 6 Fraser Fur's left and we found ours there. It was so much easier than trekking thru the bush to find our tree. This just might be the new thing we do to get our tree.
I have been busy writing out Christmas cards today as well.
Yesterday we had a big snow storm to say the least. I could not get in our driveway as it was almost to my knees the snow. I had to get the snowblower out to get in the driveway eventually with the car. I helped out my neighbour as she does not have a snowblower so I did her driveway as well.
Today it was a beautiful sunny day but we are going to get hit again with another big snow storm. Looking forward to it.
The drive home was ok for me, had to find a good route and not up big hills as my little station wagon will not get up them. I left right in the middle of the storm. I don't have a problem with driving in weather like that, visablity was minimal due to blowing snow and the snow coming down.
Off to make dinner.

2 Comments:
Have a really Happy Christmas you two lovely people :)
Remember i said i would paint Zenah some while ago, i nearley fininshed it but then i didn't, but now i nearley have, lol
So like i will send it to you when i have :)
But just don't bug me about it ok... it cramps my creative juices... haha!!!
Hanni
hmmm...totally forgot about it. So it would be unlikely that I would store it in my memory banks to harrass your creative juices...your safe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home