Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Hanni

I have been thinking of you today and I am hoping you are having a great day this Christmas day. What did you do today?

Our Church had their Christmas Eve service but we didn't go as I had to get everything ready for our celebration of Christmas on Christmas Eve. It is part of my German heritage to celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve and we have a pretty traditional Christmas in our home.
It was so very calming and peaceful sitting in our family room with the candles deminishing on our tree with a glass of wine. I just sat there at 11pm listening to my German Christmas music, drinking my glasses of wine watching the candles glowing on the tree.

Right now we have 2 dogs again as my folks are leaving to go to Florida for 3 weeks so we have their German Shepherd for the duration.

Tomorrow is Boxing Day and the stores will be having crazy sales on but I think we are just going to stay home, make a fire and watch some moves. Do you have Boxing day sales events?

Anyways my girl, off to get my glass of wine and into my jammies to start reading a book.

All my love be safe.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you too. I spend yesterday being helpful occupying someones kids while they made dinner for tonnes of people. I had a good day but im still not so good with relationships, you know close ones.

Yeah we have sales events but they are almost always a pile of crap because the store never sold it at the higher price in the fist place, so like, its not really a sale. Just a swizz.

Your christmas day sounds relaxing and like from heaven...haha! Glass of wine, candles and peace, thas all people need i rekon.

Hey Col sent me a christmas card and i got your message in it too, as well as some others.

All my love too

Hanni

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home