Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Favourite Day


I love today, the day that gives hope to all who Believe in Him. We will be raised from the Dead because He has given us Eternal life. I can't think of a better gift than that.
Today Jake gave such a great Sermon on us having peace John 20:19 that sometimes we get so caught up in our fears that we don't have that Peace that Christ can free us from. Then further in the verses Thomas wants evidance and Jesus gives it to him so solidify His living.
I truly appreicate Jake's humour during a sermon, I love laughing in church. Jake ties in his personal stories relivantly to the Sermon. Thank you Lord for Jake and his family being here with us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Coach said...

I think Easter is about God taking on the sin of the World not so much about His Humanity, but that He finds me/us worthwhile. I understand about the "man" part for you. Give it time.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home