Here we go
So hubby is away and I am left alone to play...hee heee.
I'm out to have some fun.
I spent some time working on my lawn as the grubs have eaten half my lawn last year...as I was putting sod down I raked up the old dead grass and low and behold I found more grubs!! And I mean a lot. So I threw them on the drive way and ran over them with the car! That will teach them. HA
I bought some golf clubs today...hmmmm...Norm think I should take some lessons. My style would be the Happy Gilmore way...probably not looked upon as very ethical on a golf course...hmmm...I may go out tomorrow and smack a few balls.

5 Comments:
I think golf will do you good to learn it, it might calm you down hahaha, it is a very peaceful game to play, well it looks it anyway.
So now if i was a Buddist then you might have killed my long and distant relatives with ya car..boo!
What kind of grubs, i have never heard of grass eating grubs before!?
We just have grass and...weeds in England
They are yuking little things, I will go dig up some more and take some pictures for you. They feed off the grass roots and the lawns totally get destryed.
Do Buddist believe they will be something else? Sorry about that unfortuanately I will continue running them all over.
MM
You run over them girlfriend...our lawn out back we thought was murdered by doggy doos but turns out its grubs and some other exotic wormy with a shell...ewwww!!
Hey I thought you were quizzing away this weekend?
Happy golfing or is it goofing LOL!!
HA HA goofing fits much better!
Norm is gone, I didn't have a dog sitter. The kids did real well Norm said and we only have 3 on our team now due to 2 dropping out.
See ya in the morning.
My wife asked ghow to get rid of the evasive snalis. I told her to throw them on the ground and stewp on them. She doesnt have the heart and asked if there was a more humaine way. I said, put them all in a bag and run them over with your car. She didnt like that either. So the snails are safe for now.
dw
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home