My Friend Debbie

I got a call from my Brother in Law on Wed. night to inform me that Debbie's mom had passed away that day. Deb's mom was 79, she went into the Hospital last Thursday, at the Hospital she had a few heart attacks, she went into a coma on Tues. night. She had a lot of fluid build up in her body, she was all swollen. Debbie and Kelly sat with their mom reading scripture to her and had praise and worship music playing. We went to the viewing last night, tomorrow is the Funeral, I am taking the day off of work to be there for Deb. I love Debbie as a sister, I am blessed to have her in my life. We met thru Norm as Norm has been friends with her husband and her for about 35 yrs. We now spend time in the summer camping together with her and Roger's kids, they never went camping until we began harrassing them to join us. Last summer her sister and her husband and kids joined us, it was great. We are again going camping this August.
I received my new camera in the mail on Friday. I have been photographing anything and everything. It has been a lot of fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home