Sunday, May 14, 2006

Woke up with a Migraine

My head is killing me. Woke up at 7:22 (the my dog's assistance) and my head was about to split open. I took 2 Extra Strength Advil's ("9 out of 10 Dr's recomend Advil") and I can still kinda feel a buzz in my head. I didn't go to Church but stayed in bed. It's Mothers Day today and they give out flowers and stuff but I always feel silly taking one when it is given to me since it doesn't apply to me. Will go take a hot shower to see if that will get me feeling any better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a person has that they give from their heart is what makes them a mother.

HEY! i know a 70 year old woman who gets on peoples nerves in our church because she 'mothers' everyone from professional women and big cheese corporation guys to teens and pastors, she don't care. She is like a clucky chicken but everyone loves her, she had 7 kids all grown up of course and she just extends her boundaries to include everyone! even if they don't want it hahahaha

well that is not what it is about

it is in your heart to give nurture, love, guidance, warmth and acceptance - and you know how i feel about ya. Your heart of love is worth much more than church flowers, but they represent something, and yeah, you should have them!

I hope ya feel better M x x x

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home