Dinner tonight
Tonight we are meeting Thomas and Rieko for dinner in Brampton, they will of course have Lisa with them. Rieko came in July with Lisa so Lisa could work on her English and has been going to a Montessori School. Thomas flew over at the end of July and is only staying 2 weeks or 3. I met Norm thru Thomas about 9 yrs. ago, Norm and Thomas have been friends for 20 or more years. I met Thomas in '92 at a International Track and Field Meet in Toronto (T0), we were both shooting the event (we are both photographers). Before dating Norm I asked Thomas' permission it would bother him if I went out with Norm as we (Thomas and I) are good friends and he and Norm were good friends and I didn't want to ruin my friendship with Thomas. Wonder if Thomas said "no" would I still have gone out with Norm? hmmm...probably not.
Thomas got married 3 weeks before we did, we waited until he got back from Japan before we got married as we wanted him there. So Thomas then moved to Japan with his wife and new baby 3yrs. ago. They have a house over here still and she still has her apartment in TO, both are being rented out. I don't know if they will ever move back here though. We always get together when there are in Canada. Rieko has to help look after the family business in Japan and Thomas teaches English.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home