Survived





Okay I phoned my dog sitter this morning, the good news was that she answered the phone so it means she is alive, I asked if she had all her limbs attached and she said she did. So it's all good. The two dogs did well with her, yipeeee!!
As for Quizzing, we had fun. My team won a match, I was so proud. I went out and bought them donuts, Tim Horton's of course. And I found a guy for Jessie, Lynn thought the same as me about him for Jess. So the next Quiz Meet Lynn and I will interview him for the position of a possible mate for Jess, we figure by May we will have the deal closed.

4 Comments:
Hey Michie that could be a sideline for you - matchmaking. I can just see Norm rolling his eyes...lol!!!
I think it's an awesome idea Christian matchmaker - you go girl!
How does Jess feel about him?
TC
WELL...I will tell you in Private TC but the response was Positive...
thanks for coaching....great pictures! you and the team do a wonderful thing.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home