Back
We are back to 2 dogs right now. We are away this weekend to a Quiz Meet so to keep Baron calm at my folks place we have him here to play and get his energy out before Zenah comes over. When Zenah is at my folks she is very stressed and does not play with Baron but waits anxiously for me to return. This frustrates Baron to no end so to reduce that we have him here so the 2 can play a lot.
We will be having Baron for a month in Sept. as my folks are going to Germany to tour around.
I'm trying to sell one of my Nikon camera's as it just sits around and is not being used.
The weather here is just nuts, all of a sudden there was a wall of blowing snow, to the point where there was limited visablilty. It took me an hour to get home and usually it only takes me 30 mins. The only problem I came across was getting my tires to grip after a full stop and to get going again. I just got new tires so I don't get it. I went to a friends place and their drive way is on a slope and I had a heck of a time getting up it. For a period I thought for sure I was not going to get up. I took so many runs at it, I would get half way then that was it, my tires just kept spinning. I thought with new tires I wouldn't have those type of problems.
We are to be getting freezing rain, this may lead to a snow day tomorrow. I am only working a half day tomorrow anyways as my Doctor wanted me to come and see him and get some tests done...that sounds ominous eh? Wil have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

7 Comments:
Are they snow tires? If not, that is why you are spinning. This is Canada, girlfriend!
TC
Ha ha ha. Canada eh? Not snow tires...Alright you 4 wheel woman, you go girl. Guess you don't have that problem eh?
Snow tires rock! I got from and to Georgetown to catch my GO train last night and this morning on my Toyo snowies. Slap 'em on in December and leave them till April and you will notice a HUGE difference in grip. Safe drive to London tonight, ok?
PN
Good luck at the doctor's :) Hope the tests come back positive. Or negative. Whichever is best :) With positive news :)
But Random Thoughts don't the tires wear down lots if you don't drive in snow? We have had little snow covered roads so they would wear out faster. Maybe next year...
I'd be going back to where you bought them and asking some heavy questions if they are snow tires. This year I got the "sticky" ones and I've noticed a big difference in spinning my wheels.
They do wear down a bit more if you get very soft ones, but Pam's van has Goodyear snow tires, and she's on her fourth winter with them. Get a tire between super soft and low mileage, and super hard and high mileage. Overall, you should be able to find a tire that is reasonable. Remember, you don't wear down your "summer" tires when the snows are on, so outside the cost of a 2nd set of rims and annual changing, it won't cost a lot more during the life of your car.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home