Thursday, March 08, 2007

March Break

Well I will be off work for a week thankfully, the kids are going rangy or is that the staff? hmm...we all need a break.
I will be working on doing some door trim over the week with my dad. It needs to get done finally. I have a few household goals for this year.

1. finish bathroom - install new tub, install new floor, paint ceiling.
2. put up baseboards finally.
3. redo kitchen floor.
4. paint living room.
5. repaint part of the dinning room I messed up.
6. install new carpet runner.
7. install laminate flooring in the basement.
8. start and finish trim around sliding door.

That should keep me all busy and the like. I can at least knock one off next week, maybe two (#5 & 8).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home