A silent leader
Well, I've never done a post like this but this has been on my heart to write.
We have a woman at church who I really like and respect. She came as a package deal with her husband to our church. Sadly, I have not taken the time to get to know her as I sit back and watch her, she has so much on her plate, kids, music etc. I have begun to step out and make it a point to talk to her and I am captivated by her intensity in discussion. I have never met a person that is really focused on what you have to say, it's like she wants to hear you and therefore no distractions will come in the way. The first time I saw that was at her birthday party and talking with her. Her laughter is captivativing, it is loud and hearty, very real. I know recently she won a very prestigious award at her school, I can see why she was chosen. She is always kind and considerate. Things I can only strive for.
I wish I could get to know her more...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home