Survived the North country



Well, we had a great time up North on Manitoulin Island. The weather was perfect, cold during the night, rather that then warm. Had a great time playing with my niece and nephew. My brother invited us up again before they move out East. We are thinking about it, maybe a few days in Aug. The best times were when my niece wanted to sit on my lap and cuddle with me. She is really quite the character, I'm thinking she is a future actress for sure. We saw lots of deer, almost hit 2 of them when driving home. I'm really sad to my brother and his family move away from the Island, it is just a lovely place. Their big ol' rotti fell in love with Norm and I, he's just huge. Magnum loves herding the goats back into the barn area. He is only 18 months old and he weighs about 120 lbs., he is such a gentle giant.

1 Comments:
Hey Michele haven't looked at your blog for a long time...hope you are well...these pictures of your brothers? look great...I would love to live in that old house someplace quiet...life is too crazy
Blessings!
C
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home