Chillin'
It's Sat. and for the first time in a very long time I am just lying on couch wrapped in my fleece blanket reading. Normally Sat. is for shopping, being out and about but I am still sick and I now gave it to my hubby and my mom. oppss.
I went out for the first time since Tues. (going to Doc's not included) as I needed water. Doc said it is a virus, nothing could be done. The only problem I have left from this is my throat. It is so raw from a sore throat. I can hardly talk. I think my throat was bleeding as I saw fresh blood on my tongue a few days ago - only a little and once. This moring when I began coughing there was blood, dried blood. Later when I was coughing it was the regular mucus colour no more red. I actually have an appetite now. I constantly drink apple juice. Tomorrow will be another do nothing day.

2 Comments:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx its me in case your wondering xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yeah you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home