Sunday, May 11, 2008

A lot of Stuff

Hey Hanni,
Just saw your message, I am so very excited for you about what you have done with God. He is good isn't He? I am beaming as I write this.
Norm piped in that you should go to be a lawyer to fight for women's rights, that you would excel at my girl. I do miss you.
We are cheering for you and love you and encourage you thru prayer. You are awesome!!

We are still working on all the paper work for my mother in law to get into Momiji. I finally told my brother in law everything that I have been doing as I have been told not to push with the Japanese but...I am pushing. I got an interview with Momiji to get mom ready to go to Momiji, much to my brother in law's surprise. Without me pushing Momiji we would never get this interview this fast. As we were doing the interview Norm left to go find some papers and he said he prayed and asked God to help him find what he needed. Well, after awhile Norm came out with paperwork for Momiji from back in '91 before it ever even opened or the building started. This proves to them that we did the paper work. I am hoping to get mom in before the summer so I can help while I am off work.

I found out that I will be at Springdale PS next year, so much for 7 yrs. at Fernforest PS, the Superintendent moved me. They can do that when ever they want. I will miss my colleagues very much. I have some really awesome Christian sisters that I work with, I will miss them, they have been such a strength and support over these years. I am not happy about moving on but that is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home