Thinking ahead
So I am still making plans for my spring/summer season. I need to sell my Zippy to buy a larger scooter for my trips I have planned. I have already booked 2 rides thus far. One is a ride to some Lift Locks and framers market and then another to Ottawa for a Scooter Rally called the Mad Basterd Scooter Rally. We leave from TO at 6a.m. to ride to Ottawa then the next day we do a 850 km ride with a bunch of other riders. There are stops along the way where there will be skill testing questions and certain expectations of the riders. Then on Sunday back to TO. I told my friend about it as she lives in Ottawa and rides a bike and asked her to come along for the ride. This will be a lot of fun. I can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home