Friday, February 24, 2006

Just love Photography





So, this is a passion of mine. My camera goes everywhere. To some it is a pain in the butt as they complain about the flash in their eyes (poor babies), then they do not like their expression etc...but it's not just people I like to photography. Love shooting my dog on various adventures with us or just here at home.
I went to Niagra Falls in Jan., talk about a cold weekend. So I took some shots to show my English friend. The top 2 pictures are of the Canadian side of the Falls and the ones on the bottome are of the American side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pic..brings back memories. We used to sneak down to the bottom of the falls with our fishing rods. You take the utility road for "maid of the mist" and follow the trail. You just pretend like you are supposed to be there and nobody says a word. The falls are truly spectacular! and yes H the Canadian side is better.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home