Saturday, May 20, 2006

Baptismal Service



We had our monthly Baptismal Service. I love the music and the testimonies. Jake is slightly taller than Wendy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...now I see what others saw...too hilarous!!
Thanks so much for your support and the pics. The EVAC family is amazing with their love for one another.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KOOOOLLL pics.
Can I put them on my blog?
Aw thanks M
Great Night Last Night for sure!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that pool is like in the FLOOR! kool

2:38 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Go ahead Don.

Yeah, Hanni, there is a lip on it so during church no one accidently falls in...ha ha.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....and like does Jake the man have a dress on???? hahaha

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, Hanni but he got the short robe. He looks like a gladiator in it, while little me had to hike it up to my chin to climb out of the tank.
Or gee could it be that height difference...teehee!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home