Monday, May 15, 2006

Gardener Extrodinaire

I have been working so hard on my lawn and yard, I'm so impressed with myself...
My dad dropped off 9 young Cedar Trees so I can make a hedge type thing (want to block out my neighbours- hate seeming them on their deck or yard) , I want privacy. I dug the holes yesterday and put the trees in tonight. I watered them nicley and will do so again if it does not rain. I have been also digging out all the dandelions all over my yard, my back is killing me. Time to chill now.

ohhh...and I bought a golf bag today. It's really light weight and you wear it like a backpack. I picked red...sorry no pink Hanni.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww well red is my second choice. Hey i thought you would be a blues mauves and greens person. like natural earth type colours i thought.
Red huh?
Ya'll know what they say about red...

8:00 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

ekkk, I don't know what they say about Red. My choices were black, blue or red, and there was only one red left. Hubby now wants a blue one...Men! lol

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had got a blue one, he might have wanted the red one...men huh?!

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home