Here it is
Okay, still packing, well cooking stuff too, bulette (German for Hamburger - never knew it was hamburger pattie, folks never told me...) great meal for in the car when going on the long trip. Okay so they are done, now need to let them cool and then stick them in the freezer. I was having a moment of brilliance today, I got some freezer zip lock bags and put water in them and stuck them in the deep freeze, so don't have to worry about buying ice right away...
hey on a side note. There is a commercial on TV where a woman has a regualr freezer bag and has spegehtti in it and zips up the lock then the bag drops and the sauce is every where but then there is this new freezer bag that is a double lock and when it drops the spegehetti (never can spell that stupid word) sauce it dosen't squirk every where. Well, uhmmmm, I dropped my bag of water and guess which bags I had? You got it the one with only one lock, guess where all the water went? Down to my basement...ha ha.
So the trailer is down ready to hitch onto the van, need to pack the van still, get the dog crate in there...
I have to go outside to get Zenah's towels...but it's dark out...I don't know if there are any skunks learking about...gosh, do I really have to go?? Maybe send Norm...
Be brave Michele.
Have to get up a 4 a.m.

3 Comments:
Hmm, beyond the fact that you'll probably buy those double-lock bags from now on, I can't quite work out how significant some of the other points in there are ;)
Oh, "Spaghetti" by the way.
I'm staring at that now trying to work out whether there's a simple way to remember how it's spelt :) The best I can come up with is something to do with using a *spa* in a *ghetto*, and then all you need to remember is changing the 'o' to an 'i' ;)
A commonish English abbreviation is of "spaghetti bolognese" (hah, took me a few goes to get "bolognese") to "spag bol". That's probably because we're too lazy to say the whole thing :) But again, it might help remember how it starts :) (How it starts? With boiling water...?)
Look at that, see how I carefully managed to pick up on the least significant points there ;)
Oh boy do I ever ramble too much ;)
are you back yet?
ugh!!! you know how impatent i am gurl...haha....i am starting to suffer from attension deficit disorder!
the hyperactivity bit i had anyways HAHAHA
I just came here to say welcome back, and hope you had a good time :)
I'm tempted to ignore Hanni ;)
Hanni: If my memory serves me correctly, she's due back tomorrow (Monday).
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home