Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Day

So today is going to be busy. My dad is on his way up here to install our new sliding back door, it will take 2 days to get it all in. We have Baron as my folks went to my Aunt and Uncle's to celebrate their 40th Anniversary. Norm is speaking at church today for the first time ever and I can't even be there. I feel aweful. I have to be here while my dad is here and my dad has to come early so I will miss Norm speaking ahhhhhhh....
I also have to get the tent trailer ready for camping, air it out, clean out the water tank, put our stuff inside etc...
Dogs just ate so they can't play for a bit, they can get bloat which could kill them.. there is about an hour rest period after eating.
I put water in the pool outside for them yesterday, dumped it out and cleaned the pool this morning, I don't like dirty water in the pool. Will fill it up with clean water. My neighbours have a kiddy pool as well for their 2 yr. old son, the water in it is all brown, the pool doesn't get cleaned at all, it is so gross. We look after our dog better then they look after their kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YeY Norm, i hope you enjoy the preach, it is sooo kool you can do that!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce job Norm! You looked real comfortable...a natural. ta ta

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home