Oh Boy
Alright then, only a week to go to the Big Dinner and Silent Auction. I want BIG things for the Auction, right now there are some companies donating fun dog stuff (boy Zenah will be happy if I win - squeekies are out, someone in the house gets frustrated while watching tv and the 4 legged girl comes with her squeeky to share with us -it's not me by the way just so we are clear...hmmm). I'm excited though. I have a few tricks up my sleeve for some fun things that night, oh and a teacher from my school is coming too.
Zenah is going to the groomers on Sat., I will be present to help and the groomer (Ana) will not have any dogs coming in, phew. I'm making Norm come as Zenah will be making such a fuss and I will totally cave...
Dropped by my mom's at lunch. Baron snuck out of the house while I was taking some stuff to my car, he refused to come back, he was running around my car (when I pick him up to visit us we go in my dog wagon so he wanted to come today). I finally just opened the door and he jumped in and I went back and got the collar from mom. Mom and Dad are on their way up to Manitoulin Island to visit my brother and his wife and kids for a few days.
Lately recess had been really quite cold out, I feel like my backside is always frozen. I am wearing my wind pants but I dunno. I think I will be looking for some hot paws to thaw myself...
I put Zenah's boots on her the other morning, I lost one so we back tracked and I found it.
Oh by the way, can you guys pray for a brother in Christ, he and his wife are presently looking for a Church to attend. His name is Austin, I don't know his wife's name so ...just pray for Austin and his wife. :)
Please also keep my good friend Helene in your prayers, her husband George has cancer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home