Monday, March 26, 2007

Suffering

I took today off due to the extreme pain I was in. My chiropractor told me to take the next 2 days off. The pain gets into my left arm and I can't use it. I went to the walk in clinic and got some anti-inflamitory drugs and pain killers. The Robaxaset doesn't work. I can't sleep at night without stocking up in painkillers. On a scale of 1-10(ten being the worst pain) I'd say my pain was at a 9.5. -
I'm not sure about taking tomorrow off though.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MM...I'll be praying for you! PN

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!

That does not sound nice :( Time off work could be a good idea for a couple of days... You can relax a little more and keep it out the way without pulling it or anything. I tend to find that, at work particularly, you make more use of these things than you realise, and will keep managing to find just that excruciatingly wrong angle every five minutes.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

advil works better for me.
Robaxacet?...a joke
dw

5:01 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Doc gave Tylonol 3's with Codine, they worked when I tried to sleep but still the pain was inbareable to start off. I took tomorrow off.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home