Mother's Day


We took Norm's mom to Niagara on Sat., she loves going for car rides. My brother and sister in law met up down there, my niece and newphew came as well. We had a nice picnic then went for a drive looking around. My mother in law went home with Norm's brother and family while we went to visit our friends Tonina and Sal. They are wanting us to move down there but it is too far from our families and work for both of us. Sal builds homes so he is just about finished one home so he took us around it. He does such great work, all the corners are rounded, he does high quality oak for the floors and the hand rails, he finishes the basement, he adds a fireplace. It's all cathederal ceilings. Impressive work he does. He sound proof the house as well and does high quality insulation, even the garage is insulated, from the walls to the garage door.
The best part of hanging out with Tonina and Sal is the laughter. God has given Norm and I such a gift with their friendship. I am just so thankful to have them as friends. We can make it to their place in an hour and a half, door to door. Glengate is only 10 mins. from there as well so we will be going to Glengate more often. Not that I am stalking my Pastor...
The best part of hanging out with Tonina and Sal is the laughter. God has given Norm and I such a gift with their friendship. I am just so thankful to have them as friends. We can make it to their place in an hour and a half, door to door. Glengate is only 10 mins. from there as well so we will be going to Glengate more often. Not that I am stalking my Pastor...

2 Comments:
you won't be alone in visiting Glengate to see our Jake preaching.
Let's fill up a car then
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home