Thursday, June 14, 2007

More

I guess I'm feeling like I'm not doing enough with my life, feel like I'm wasting the talent I have been given working with kids and families. I'm thinking that I may take some University courses in Counselling, to further my degree. I just need to figure out which school and the courses to take.

I will be changing my focus ths summer onto my health and Norm's health. We need to make some changes and since I am off I can focus on it. I will start with a cleanse the beginning of July. I will be picking up a book called the GI Diet by Rick Gallop. I better stick to it. I need to do some research on what I need to do. I have heard about Jason Winters, I may look that one over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I recommend "Fit for Life" diet? I lost 40 pounds over one year on the diet. Of course my problem Is I dont exercise and I didnt stick with it. ...but it worked well...nice and gradual.
It was easy to learn and easy to follwo...when I followed...doh
dw

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home