My Toe
Went to the Hospital yesterday morning under duress I must say. I have been fighting with an ingrown toenail - someone should warn you about those. It's been about 2 months almost, I went to my Doc but he wouldn't cut it. Went to visit my folks and my mom got kinda worried when she saw it. Norm has been bugging me to get someone to look at it. I was put on Anti-biotics due to the inflamation but it's not solving the problem of the nail. So off we went early on Monday morning, we were one of the first one's in. The Doc said he would have to cut it out, so he froze it and then began cutting away the whole in gorwn nail, so right now I only have half a nail left. Pain is okay, tolerable. Got to make sure infection does not get in there.

2 Comments:
Ouch!
When my wife had hers done a few years ago, she had to go to hospital to get it done, and then she was signed off work for a week or so after that.
Hmm, that was the same week I took my first driving test, and ordered our first laptop :) (It arrived a little late, but I thought it might have been something for her to play with :) )
Before her happened, she had always assumed it was from people who didn't bother cutting their toenails - the doctors explained that usually, the problem was the reverse! People cutting their nails too close to the toe.
Oh... Hope that it doesn't make your job interview difficult, and I assume you'll let us know how that went :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home