Sunday, June 17, 2007

pain

I can't sleep, I'm in too much pain with my neck. Took a codine pill, waiting for that to kick in then I can get some sleep. Took tomorrow off work, my take Tues. as well, will see how I feel. I'm having constant headaches since this happened.
Tomorrow I will have to contact my insurance and the like. Will go for physio therapy as well.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes...what a nightmare!!!!!!!!
If you need anything let me know. I drive to Mississauaga daily.
dw

5:03 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

dw - Who's Mrs Ogre? :) (Sorry, sorry, that was terrible, and no doubt pronounced nothing like that, but still it looked like it was worth at least a poor attempt of something almost resmbling humour ;) )


Quizz Coach - How're you doing now?

6:47 PM  
Blogger Coach said...

Friend picked up my Tylenol 3's to reduce pain at night and allow me to sleep. Taking tomorrow off work too. Have Phsysio appt. for Wed. start summer job July 3rd ( I got the job by the way ).

10:09 PM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

I'm glad you said July 3rd. I've a sneaking suspicion there's something significant about that date, but I can't quite place it. At least now I can lull it over :)

Congrats on getting the job :)

Was it over the summer, did you say? Oh yes, you only just said that, lol :) Oops :)

Hopefully you're just a li'l bumped and bruised and will be right as rain before you know it :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Right as rain yet? :)

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home