Wednesday, November 28, 2007

oh no

Okay so I have been busy downloading music onto my Ipod and I went to the kitchen to get working on dinner, I came upstairs to check on it and everything was off. Seems my computer died, like dead died. Hubby thinks its the power supply. I have been helping a friend out to clean up all her electronics her husband had set up in their office and she gave me his computer (he passed away in March of this year) so I hooked it all up and am back online but now to re-downloading all my music...what a pain. I have got to say that this is really a nice computer, so very fast now.

I am busy looking to download movies onto my Ipod so I can watch them when I have some free time at work. I have some time of Friday and am hoping to find something very soon...

Pinched nerve is getting better but not 100% as of yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Inspector Monkfish said...

Happy Christmas, Quizzy :)

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home