Oh one THOSE WEEKS eh?
So my week went from bad to worse I have to say.
My car has been breaking down, the timing belt went on it s it got towed away to the mechanic, I was quoted 950 or 1500 based on what happend. I got off easy 650 as only the belt broke and nothing else. I got my car back on Friday last week, it was running rough to say the least, mechanic said it would be ok. Well on Monday driving home from work I didn't think I would make it as the car kept losing power. The tow truck came for it. I got it back the next day but it was still rough, it was to go back on Sat. morning, my car sounded like a diesel truck with the values tapping like crazy. As I was driving back to work on my lunch the heat died, my steering went and I had to fight with the steering wheel to keep it going. My engine temp. went off the charts. I got into the parking lot and looked at the engive, the anti-freeze was bubbling like crazy and I could hear other things that were hot. So it got towed again. I picked up my car tonight and all seems to be good. I cannot have any more problems as I have no more towing with CAA.
My dog has been having issues of shitting in the family room all the time. During the night she gets me up to go outside, twice in one night, but then when I get up sure enough there is more shit downstairs. I take her for a walk bright and early and when I get home there is more shit downstairs. We went out for an hour last night and came home to more shit. I cleaned it all up and dumped it but then our pump for the septic system would not work and needs replacing. Last night I was sleeping very lightly and heard my girl start to make her way downstairs so I jumped up and got her outside to avoid a clean up on aisle 5. I am so exhausted.
A young boy at school was jogging in the gym for p.e. class and he feel over and broke his leg, he had to go to the hospital and have an operation immeditely. This little guy is only 9 yrs. old, he has such a good attitude about everything and now he is out of school for 6 weeks. I am going to go see him in the hospital next week.
what a week!
And how was your week Hanni? I trust better than mine.

1 Comments:
My week has been a bit like yours, full of shit!
I bet you were exhausted eh? Poor Zenah. Oh and poor boy who bust his leg too!
I think next week will be better.
Hanni
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home