Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Again?


Well I found a new scooter for me, works out great since it won't cost me anything after selling my scooter. It is a Aprilia Scarebeo 500. It is very cheap due to the high milage but I spoke with the dealer and they said not to worry as it is a well built engine. The guy Michael's Ad said you could buy the scooter with the radio for an extra $500 or without. I don't listen to the radio in the car so it makes no sense to have one on a scooter for $500. Michael agreed to sell it to me, I told him I don't want the radio but then he changed his mind and said it has to be sold with the radio since his new bike already has a radio and he doesn't need it.
So I don't think he is going to sell it to me. I am quite ticked off if that is the case. He said he needs to think about it and would get back to me.
We are leaving to a vacation for a few days.
Take care Hanni. I am thinking of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home