Finally ...augh...
Well, I kept forgetting my password and so I couldn't get on here. But we are good now.
My mom has diagnosed with uterin Cancer, pls. pray for her Hanni.
My friend Lisa seems to be a miracle with her recovery. Doctors said she shouldn't be alive with having a brain annurism and them continued bleeding in her brain and with her brain swelling. She is trying to communicate, she is squeezing her husband's hand and she has her eye's open for longer periods of time.
We are off for a few days at a friends Condo by a ski resort. One of my girlfriends is coming up on Friday with her 6 kids to go skiing. Can't wait to spend time with her, she is a person I most respect and adore.
Going thru some crazy issues at Church, can't put them on here but wish I could tell you Hanni.
Off to bed.
Oh, I am getting a newer scooter in the next few weeks.
Oh, and to get me thru the days I look at your card that I have in my dinning room so I reminded of you everyday. I hope you are no longer sad. You are in my heart my girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home