Car Accident
Well, not really a car accident but a person being attacked by a car. I type with my right hand only as mt left arm is very sore. I was going to a retirment gathering but went to the wrong place and I had a few mintes so i went into Chapters to buy a book called the glycemic index and as I was walking out a guy ran into me with his van. He hit my arm directly and i bounced off the car. I left quite a dent on the side panel. He called 911 so an ambulance came for and a cop. My arm started swelling up like crazy, i was given ice. Right now my back is just killing me, my head and neck hurt as well. I didn't want to go to the hospital. Norm is playing golf with his work so he doesn't even know. I feel like crying. The guy who hit me told the cop if I was going to sue him he will sue me. The cop said the man was not a very nice person. He came over and appolgized and asked if I was okay and I told that I was not okay. Apparently this began because this guy almost ran over another guy and this other guy was running after him telling him to slow down.
I called my doc and the secretary said to come in asap, but since Norm isn't home I wont drive. I need to lay down and find me some painkillers. I feel aweful. My blood pressure was 206 the paramedic said, with having a stroke already that is worry some.

2 Comments:
eek!
...
...
eek!
Nope, just read it twice again, and that's still the best I can come up with.
How are you doing now? Whenever now is?
Maybe a neighbour or friend or someone can get you in to the doc's?
Take care, let us know how you do.
OMG!!!!!!!!! I hope you wernt too hurt and that you heal quick.
I got hit by a car once. Rolled across the hood and front widsheild and then I ran like a jack rabbit. I was so scared I didnt know what else to do. The guy was yelling..hey are you OK. I dint even turn to lok at him. Lucky for me I wasnt really hurt.
I pray that yopu regain your composure and health.
dw
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home