Thanks Hanni
Hey Bratty kid,
Thanks for the card. I love the care you took in it by writting with different colour pens, very cool.
by the way I have been harrassing you for a picture for years, remember you sent me one with your new hair cut but I never got it? I have your old picture with me all the time, I keep it with me so you are never far from me. And I will continue harrassing you, well only until I get a new pic, I have it on my Ipod. Can you send me an electronic pic? I need to put it on my ipod. :)
Also Brat, you do not like being better on your own, God never made as to be on our own, so I will ignore your comment. People need to connect with people, it's normal and kiddo, you are normal.
I know in my heart that you love me as much as I love you, that will never change under any circumstances. Love is unconditional, I accept you the way you are. I will never condemn you, judge you, speak ill of you, I promise to love you no matter what.
As for me and what has been going on?
Well, so much. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer, Norm had an accident and while we were on vacation and due to blood lose and other stuff he kept passing out and both times I caught him before he hit the ground. He went to the hospital by Ambulance and got 21 staples along his back.
My couple from Church are wanting to talk to me about a Affadavid I wrote up 9 yrs. ago on behalf of my friend stating her boyfriend was living with her. Seems he wants to contest that with me with his new wife present (he told her he never lived with my friend) and I guess he forgets that I was present and saw him living there, he had his own dresser with his clothes in it.
So it has been put on Norm and I have been stopping these meetings and now the Pastor is involved and this week alone 2 meetings were set up and cancelled and so I started getting angry. I hate the fact Norm has been put into the middle of this when he was never part of any of this and Norm is being blamed. The last email from Ben was that he was going to get back to us with some dates as he is busy and that was in Sept. and we never heard back. Well, Ben is a stink load of trouble with the Police as he abused his child and has been charged by the Police so Ben is now trying to do a smoke screen to get everyone to focus on something else as opposed to himself.
Today Ben told his ex-girlfriend that it is her fault that he beat the child with a belt because they are not parenting together. Ben went to pick up his son for a visit but the boy refused to see his father and the father told his son that if he does not get in his car he is going to go to the Police and have them take him and put him in his car. My friend wants her son to spend time with his dad but not when he is behaving like a bully towards the 9 yr. old.
I know this guy is a liar, I have seen it so many times from him and now I will have to sit across from him and listen to him accuse me of lying about him living with his girl friend (that produced a son). My friend left him because of the hitting he used to do to her young son at the time. I already know the pastor is biased as the guy presents very well. This guy is supposed to be a Christian and he is busy playing the Christian Card and getting everyone to believe him. He explained that he was not aware that it is illeagal to beat your child with a belt in this province - is he an Idiot or what?
Hanni, you know these type of guys, wish you were here to be at that meeting, you have such insight. I think if you were there I wouldn't get so mad.
Thinking of you kiddo.

2 Comments:
Don't waste your words on him M, he is a fukwit! He will never understand or admit anything so, just do what you have to do to sink him and shake it off.
I'm sorry about your mum. Can she beat this? I hope so if she is as strong as you. I am thinking of you too.
Hanni
"This guy is supposed to be a Christian and he is busy playing the Christian Card and getting everyone to believe him."
MANY Christians do this. Its tantamount to taking the Lords name in vain. So much drama is required when we lie and cheat.
Perhaps he should try sack cloth and ashes. It actually works better. INstead of him "forgiving" you" for telling the truth, perhaps he should try begging for forgiveness.
Blessings MM
dw
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home