Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well finally

Ok, so I keep forgetting my password to get on this Blog...I think I will write it down as it is very frustrating as I wanted to write you at Christmas Hanni. I was praying for you and thinking of you over Christmas. I awaited patiently for my Christmas card from you but...I never got one. You are always so good at remembering.
How are you doing?
How is school? Are you in school?
will you ever talk to me again online? or by phone? My number has not changed and I would love to talk to you.

I have two German Shepherds right now as my parents are gone to the warmer weather (actually it is cold in Florida too they say) so we have Baron for a month or more. Right now both dogs are sleepingh quietly. Zenah is now 10.5 yrs. old, she is getting a lot slower, I hope she will be with us longer than the summer.

We are planning a trip to Austria and Germany next summer.

Off to do some house work.
Would love to hear from you my girl. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home