Sunday, June 21, 2009

what happened to you

So, I haven't heard from you in ages so therefore I have not put up a post as I currently do not know if you read my blog...

summer has started here for us, very warm outside, had to turn on the A/C today. Would get unbarable for sleeping.

We are in the midst of bathroom renovations as we had a major leak coming into the garage from the pipes. We got tired of the plastic bags on the wall were we broke into the wall to stop the leak. We picked up a new soaker tub, new toilet. We bought new tiles for the walls and today bought floor tile. I can't wait until it is all done. Summer plan is to paint the living room. We need to get a new roof put on as our shingles are curling up and we could get leak.

How are things on your end? You getting yourself ready mentally for school?
Are there any plans for you to send a picture of yourself to me? I would love that if you did.

Zenah turned 10 yrs. old at the end of May. I am hoping she will be with us for awhile but my experience is that all my Shepherds only lived to 10. Zenah is doing fine, no signs of aging other than slowing down, she still has her spunk.

Be good Brat.
I miss you and love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home