Too much
Hi Hanni,
I would love to tell you everything went well however it basically went into the toilet the meeting I had with the guy and his wife. Talk about a disaster!
The asshole expected me to apologize to him for warning my friend about him and when I did not he became frustrated and took it out on me.
He then tried to get out of me that I lied about him living with his ex-girlfriend and when I did not he said "Well I forgive you for lying." and I held my tongue as I so wanted to say "f-u Ben" but with the pastor there it would not look good.
then his wife had a go at me. Out of one side of her mouth she said how wonderful I am as a person and the like ( I was sitting waiting for the other shoe to drop and sure enough it did ) as she was upset that I did not warn her that her husband was getting arrested. I told her that I called our Pastor right away as soon as I found out so he would be available for her, so Lindy kept saying "what about me? who was there for me?" My response was "The Pastor."
Then Ben said to Norm " I forgive you for not telling the truth." I looked at Norm and said "what did you do?" Seems 7 yrs. ago Ben called asking to talk to Norm about him going into battle with his ex and Norm said he did not want to hear about it as he wanted nothing to do with it. So Ben was accusing Norm of getting involved ( I wrote down the truth of Ben living with my friend ) by me writing an afffadavid claiming he lived with my friend. Norm made it clear to him that he cannot speak for me under any circumstances and plus it wouldn't work if he did speak for me. I guess thought Norm should control me...ha ha.
So one disaster. And like you called him a fukwit, that is suitable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home